Top Use Cases of Intelligent Process Automation in Banking In the first part of our blog series we...
How Virtual Assistants Boost HR Productivity
What do professional human resource people do? Among other things, they are responsible for interviewing, screening, recruiting, and putting the right individuals into appropriate company positions. They are also called upon to handle employees’:
For various organizations, an effective employee management system requires the strategic approach provided by HR professionals. In the industry concerned, a business can better gain a competitive edge and run smoothly with a productive HR department. Today, artificial intelligence, increased technology, chatbots, and more are assisting any number of businesses and industries. They are even used as HR assistants. In fact, a virtual assistant boosts HR productivity, so it's something you may want to consider for your HR department.
Virtual Assistants For HR Professionals
The following businesses can benefit from the use of a virtual assistant in their HR department:
- Businesses that, for assistance in HR matters, simply could benefit from an extra “pair of hands”.
- An HR professional may have difficulty, if a business has between 30 and 50 employees or more, managing so many people. This can be particularly applicable where related administrative duties are concerned.
- Human resources can be overwhelmed if a business is a startup and they have to do all of the recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training. Therefore, if a virtual assistant can be assigned certain tasks, things can get done in a much quicker fashion. It's really the best solution.
Virtual Assistants in The HR Department – Delegating Tasks
Any number of tasks can be delegated to your new human resource virtual assistant. Here are some of them:
- Data and payroll management
- Recruitment management
- Employee management
- Learning and development training
- Function evaluation/rewards management and more
Why Employ A Human Resource Virtual Assistant?
"Hiring" a virtual assistant for your HR department comes with numerous benefits. Here are some of them:
- For all intents and purposes, there is no training involved (or very little).
- On operational expenses, your business will enjoy huge savings.
- There are numerous business activities that are important and require intense focus. This will be far easier to do when various other tasks are delegated to the new virtual assistant.
- Deliver employee experiences that are new and improved.
- 24/7 availability
- Help automate onboarding and recruitment of employees
Within the role of an HR professional, how much stress do you suppose is experienced? When it comes to these individuals, approximately 76% of them admit to feeling stressed out. Among the most stressful jobs in existence, HR rates in the top three!
The stress of an HR professional can be significantly lowered by the employment of a new virtual assistant. Help avoid HR burnout by letting the virtual assistant handle some of the more mundane employee queries and more.
Ready to Hire A New Virtual Assistant?
Enterprise Bot knows your perfect next hire is a new virtual assistant. We can help.
What's more, with any number of employees working from home because of the coronavirus, you can lessen the actual distance between employees and HR with today's AI. Give employees the information they need and the answers to their questions when they need them with a new HR virtual assistant. With so many tasks now achievable by artificial intelligence and your virtual assistant, the load on your HR department can be reduced and proficiency for your employees increased.
Let us help you increase the productivity of your HR department with one of today's virtual assistants.
Contact us today if you'd like to find out how our team can help your team. You can also email us at email@example.com.